Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Dasha's Healing

One twenty-four hours my married woman went to our daughter's topographic point to take her pooch called Dasha for a walk. Usually this activity conveys tons of joyousness on Dasha's mood, being so thankful for this treat. But that eventide she was external respiration difficult and was not expressing any joy, but only sadness. When my married woman touched her, and wanted to give her somes cuddle, she screamed -- displaying sadness and utmost pain. The adjacent twenty-four hours we planned for the redevelopment of our daughter's kitchen, and my married woman offered to convey Dasha to our topographic point the adjacent morning.
When Dasha came to our place next morning, she did not greet us with joy, standing on her dorsum legs; nor did she let us to tickle her neck. She was external respiration heavily, her head was bending down, so that she could not look at us at all. Her tail was hanging down as well. Instead of greeting me and lying down adjacent to me, as it always occurred before, she was just walking around me, breathing with great difficulties. When I tried gently to rap her neck-she screamed - as she did the former evening.

I've realized clearly that Dasha necessitates contiguous attention. I did not have got much experience praying for the animate beings though I've read and heard fantastic animals' healing testimonies. Though my bosom was with that lovely domestic dog but I still did not cognize exactly how to begin praying for Dasha. The different aggressive suggestions started occupying my consciousness that the animate beings were not created as mental image and alikeness of God, as adult male is. Therefore perhaps they are not religious and may undergo some stuff troubles.

Suddenly the emancipating idea that "All is infinite Mind and its infinite manifestations" embraced my mind. From that Negro spiritual fact I was continuing logical thinking that even though the animate beingnesses are not ageless beings as adult male is, still God, Mind created them good. And animate beings including our pooch also must reflect the beauty, health, goodness and flawlessness in their lives. Coming mentally to that point and seeing that Dasha was still suffering I've called to Supreme Being with all my heart. I've begun talking to Dasha claiming the truth about that God's creation. I've said to Dasha with authority, "Dasha, Supreme Being made you good and therefore you are free from disharmony!"

At the same clip I've refused to accept in my consciousness that some accidents or wicked linguas (these were two apparent suggestions about her abnormality) could have got powerfulness or take a clasp over Dasha. Those ideas became so existent to me because of my survey of the Science of Godhead Mind, described in the book "Science and Health with Key to the Scriptures" written by Virgin Mary Baker Eddy. The rules how to pray are described also in the article The Art Of Prayer.

As our pooch was still wandering around I've steadfastly continued to arrant the mentioned truths about Dasha's being for another 10 minute until her breath calmed and she sat quietly in the corner. With great joyousness and felicity I've praised Supreme Being for that first measure of healing. I still was holding the truth that all creative activities which Supreme Being have made are good including Dasha. So no unharmony could come in in God's creative activity - Kingdom of Heaven or Harmony. In few proceedings Dasha was already lying in peace. In 20 minute I've stood up and in that minute Dasha as usual joyfully ran up towards me holding her caput up and giving me her cervix to rap and shingle it. Her tail was up again. She ran quickly to the kitchen to have got her breakfast.

That healing had brought another harmonious result After the walkings Dasha sometimes experienced troubles with breathing. After that prayerful treatment on Friday morning time she come ups place after walking freely - without laboured external respiration at all. I was so thankful to Supreme Being for that healing and for learning that the animate beings as the children are also so receptive to Negro spiritual truth and healing.

Labels: , , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?